*This post was originally posted on the 19th of August on the Let’s Add Oil FB group*
I was out and about yesterday and suddenly had this interesting question pop into my mind.
WHAT DOES FREEDOM MEAN TO ME?
- It’s watching Sol growing up from a newborn to a cheeky little boy… something I didn’t have much with Juvia in the first year of her life.
- It’s knowing my options and educating myself when my children are unwell besides solely resigning myself to the opinion of a doctor.
- Watching Ju takes her first bite of pizza during a school excursion and being so excited about it.
- Easing my parents in their old age for sleep, tiredness, muscles.
- Being stay at home parents with Jon and our kids knowing we are always there for them. No matter what.
- Extending the life of my sis’ beloved pet bunny and being there for him during critical care.
- Taking a slower, more thoughtful pace of life each day without hurrying through routine.
- Freedom for me ISN’T:
Having a big house with a pool. (Hahahha! Surprise!)
- Having a big car that needs its own HDB block number.
- Retiring to the beach and counting my money. (I would be really bored. And unhappy.)
So if what I’ve wrote, beckons you and calls to your heart, come find us at RevOILution, tomorrow at Suntec Hall 403. From the LAO team, we have:
Winnie Fannon and her chiropractor, teaching us about spinal health and why it’s NOT just for older or injured folks.
And lastly me, I’ll be teaching first steps to freedom at 1 pm at the Ylang Ylang room tomorrow through the platform of network marketing.
If you like my articles and would like to purchase the Young Living oils, please drop me a message here or sign up here to purchase. 🙂 I would love to support you in using the oils for yourself and your loved ones.