During the great hazy period of 2015, a few interesting side effects can be seen.
- I learnt what does PSI mean and why I need to be concerned on pm2.5 (thanks Winnie Fannon!)
- A lot of people started appearing on the streets like ninjas, i.e. the N95 masks came out and some even sport N99 masks. Have you seen a ninja trying to eat noodles? Loads of entertainment, I tell you. 🙂
- I received A LOT of questions on diffusing and diffusers!
So because I love ya folks, I have been locking myself up in the nearest cave, figuring out how to write out this GIANT of an article for you. And because I can’t think without eating, I think I now look more like the Aria diffuser than ever. *scrabbles for the nearest Slique tea*
I figured out that I better churn out a ratings chart for you folks so that it’s easier for you to decide on what you want to purchase. Or even better, BUY THEM ALL. LIKE ME. HEH.
- Type of Diffuser: Water / Nebuliser / Misc
Some diffusers would need water to diffuse the oils into the air, some just do it neat.
- Young Living or non Young Living Diffuser?
Honestly you can buy a diffuser for as low as $20+ or go for broke at $300+ (members’ price)
- Area of coverage: Personal space / car / bedroom / living room / entire HDB flat
- The Piggy Factor aka LAZINESS: Are you like me? Very lazy to top up with water or wash the diffuser thoroughly? I’ll give you the lowdown too. 😉
- Consumption of EO
- Travel friendly: Yes / No
- Appearance: Beautiful / Cute / Utilitarian
- Ease of Cleaning: Easy / Tricky
- Tips! If I have nifty tips for you, I’ll share too. 😉
In Part One, you will read my reviews on the many many YL diffusers in my home, why I choose them and how I use them. 🙂
Part Two covers the non YL diffusers.
Part Three will focus on the frequently asked questions that people would have on diffusing. E.g. can you mix 2 oils together, is it safe for kids, how is it different from an air purifier and ioniser, etc etc.
So let’s go!
If you like my articles and would like to purchase the Young Living oils, please drop me a message here or sign up here to purchase. 🙂 I would love to support you in using the oils for yourself and your loved ones.