Some folks opt for Standard Order (SO) membership as they would love to enjoy the wholesale prices (24% off retail prices) but wasn’t too sure whether they would have stuff to buy each month under the Essential Rewards (ER) membership.
What you need to know about Standard Order membership:
1. Unlike Essential Rewards where membership is free with a minimum 100 PV purchase, a person needs to buy the Starter Kit (comes with 5 ml Stress Away, 2 samplers of Lemon, Thieves, Lavender, Peppermint, a roller fitment to transform any YL bottle to a roll on and 1 tube of Ningxia Nitro) for SGD63 at the very least in order to purchase a year’s membership to enjoy the wholesale prices.
As of Jan 2014, YL Singapore has also given new members two more options to choose from to start their Standard Order membership:
a. Pay $118 for a Starter Kit and a Dewdrop Diffuser
b. Pay $236 for a Starter Kit, Dewdrop Diffuser and Everyday Oils (a set of 10 oils, ideal for the YL beginner)
2. I like to think of the SO membership as the “bare bones” membership. Unlike ER with its plentiful perks, SO membership does not come with any free gifts for the 3,6,9, 12 months, no PV to redeem for free items. Click here to read about ER membership.
3. SO members can purchase whatever they need, as and when. There is no need to put through a monthly 100 PV like ER members.
4. They can convert to ER members by putting through a 100 PV order and calling YL to set them up as ER members.
5. At least 50 PV purchase is required per membership year to enjoy wholesale prices for the second year onwards.
If you would like to sign up for a SO membership under me, click here.
If you like my articles and would like to purchase the Young Living oils, please drop me a message here or sign up here to purchase. 🙂 I would love to support you in using the oils for yourself and your loved ones.