I remember when I was a teenager, I would go gaga over the lovey dovey couples out there and stare in envy at the ladies’ bouquets of roses! To me, roses mean LOVE LOVE LOVE to the max!
As I get older, I still do love roses but heart pain when the hubs give me roses on Valentine’s Day! I’ll like to buy myself roses too as an expression of how much I love myself!
Do you know that the YL Rose is not distilled from the regular roses we see at the florist? The breed is called Rosa Damascena and it looks like the photo below!
I actually can’t bear to open my Rose bottle but Jon taught me to use and enjoy! He’s also very generous. Wherever he goes, he shares his Rose and you can see the happiness and glow on people’s faces.
Here’s some beautiful suggestions for a beautiful oil from Jon and I. Enjoy!
- Add 1 to 2 drops to a glass bottle then add witch hazel (optional) and distilled water. This makes a very lovely facial spritzer and it’s what we have made for our teams for last year’s Christmas. ❤❤
- Rose can uplift your emotions and spirit AND it can keep you warm in cold places.
- Diffuse Rose in a room. You will find the smell linger LONG AFTER the diffusing finishes.
- Because it clocks at a whopping 320 Mhz, Rose brings harmony and balance to ALL CELLS and raise your vibrations. When one feels sad or upset, it can feel sluggish and heavy. Use Rose!
- Applying Rose at the back of both your knees create a fragrance bubble around you.
- Take a wine decanter (those wide bottom flasks preferably, otherwise regular glass bottles are ok) then add 3 drops rose and top up with water. Let it sit overnight. Then drink!
- When your bottle is half empty, top up with more water but skip Rose. You can do this 3 times and the water will still taste and smell very rosy!
- Cranky child? Dab a little rose on him. We found that it calms Sol very quickly and reduces his crying bouts too. #sibehawesome
- Men! U want some *ahem* today? Try massaging your love with a little Rose and carrier oil! *winks*
If you like my articles and would like to purchase the Young Living oils, please drop me a message here or sign up here to purchase. 🙂 I would love to support you in using the oils for yourself and your loved ones.