I am going to write about this special oil that I love very much.
Some interesting facts about this particular love of mine.
- One drop of this oil = 60 of its flower!
- 15 ml of this oil = 65 pounds of its petals! (around 29kgs!)
- 5 ml bottle (about 80 drops) of this oil = 4800 of its flower
This oil supports healthy skin and it is also nourishing to dry skin. The aroma of this oil uplifts and stimulates our minds, and at the same time opens the heart chakra.
By now, I think most of you would have known that the oil I am talking about is none other than Rose EO.
This is one of the most expensive oil in our Young Living range of oils, however, I personally felt that this oil isn’t really just about oil.
- The sheer amount of roses needed just to produce it. Just for the ladies. Can you imagine your hubby / boyfriend bringing you a gigantic bouquet of 4800 roses?
- Not commonly used. How often do you have people (those who are oil users) around you apply Rose on themselves? Most people would probably keep this extremely precious oil in safe keeping (including me)!
- There is something else in the bottle! This is the point I really wanted to talk about. Beside being one of the most expensive oil that always bring non and new oilers jaw to drop when hearing the price, there is something else about this oil. Something I have consistently experienced when i use Rose EO. By just opening the Rose EO bottle, people around you will start looking curiously for the source, ESPECIALLY those veteran oil users! This is one phenomenon I have seen that no other oils has over people.
The real game changer is when I share my Rose EO with my families, my friends, people whom have attended my class/workshop and even strangers.
You might think that “WHAT? Give it to strangers?? I don’t even bear to use it myself!”
What do I get in return?
The reward is priceless. The smiles, the joy, the excitement somehow just seems to flow endlessly out from the folks receiving just one drop of it. With all that warmth, happiness and love all around, how can one not be uplifted and feel truly HAPPY?
I know I did. Maybe you should try it too.
If you like my articles and would like to purchase the Young Living oils, please drop me a message here or sign up here to purchase. 🙂 I would love to support you in using the oils for yourself and your loved ones.