I got it when I was wrestling off a label off my pens. Uurgh! Soaping and washing it off didn’t help.
I grabbed my Lemon eo and drip on my hands. Rub a little. And hey! It dissolves! Though my fingers are a little oily now, I can wash my hands clean of this situation! #sopunny
Here’s some other usages Lemon is great for:
- Alkalises body (sugar, stress, caffeine and dairy make our bodies more acidic and that’s how we can fall sick)
- Great as immune support
- A very handy kitchen degreaser!
- Cheers one up
- Promotes focus and memory retention
- Pregnant and not liking peppermint for nausea? Try sniffing lemon to stop barfing
- Lighten spots on face and those dark pits. Heh. But please avoid sunlight for 12 hours afterwards since lemon is a photosensitive oil and can turn skin dark. Or apply in the evening.
If you like my articles and would like to purchase the Young Living oils, please drop me a message here or sign up here to purchase. 🙂 I would love to support you in using the oils for yourself and your loved ones.