There were quite a lot of people asking me about my scope on oils to strengthen my baby’s lungs so I thought I’ll write out below what I’ve covered in that broadcast.
- Because Sol is born at week 37 and induced, I’ve realised he’s more snorty than his sister.
- Baby’s lungs are the last to mature when in gestation so given that he was induced before he was ready, I’m guessing that his lungs are still somehow immature.
- Oils I’ve used to strengthen his lungs are Myrtle, Eucalyptus Radiata, Balsam Fir, Idaho Blue Spruce.
- The oils from the big trees such as Spruce and Fir are very good at supporting the respiratory system and for muscles
- Spruce oils can be used in conjunction with other oils to push the oils deeper into the lungs.
- Spruce – Black Spruce, Idaho Blue Spruce, any blends with these would be good too. Eg Believe, Valor
- Fir – Balsam Fir, White Fir
- The other oil that helps to strengthen lungs is Clary Sage but given that he’s so young, I skip this.
- U can apply at the chest, sinus points on face.
- Also know that dairy and sugar are mucus producing so watch the nutrition intake too.
- I’ve also used oils to support overall immunity – lemon and frankincense are gentle and excellent for babies
If you like my articles and would like to purchase the Young Living oils, please drop me a message here or sign up here to purchase. 🙂 I would love to support you in using the oils for yourself and your loved ones.